sorry, this blog is closed. please move to http://1453-eryne.blogspot.com/
shoutbox --> http://keehl.shoutmix.net

2.10.2008

Taipei is quite cold, and wet. I just backed in this morning, and it was not difficult to guess what was the weather would be like, so I remembered to say good bye to the lovely sun in Tainan. Well, actually it followed us till we passed Hsinchu. It seemed that the dark clouds only around the poor city.

I don't know how to type my feeling into the words. When I saw you on the Net. Again.
It sounds strange-you'er a stranger; you became a stranger. For me.
But it also sounds true. Obviously, we're not only a window apart now, even once we could be face to face. I don't want to act like I never feel empty because I forgot the days before I knew you, but, also, I'm forgetting the days I lived with you.
First time, I felt you would never be in touch though we ever lived in a same world.

Time goes by, we went apart, the moment go dead, bury in the old days.
Someday I might forget you all, and I wouldn't be surprised then.

0 意見:

張貼留言