sorry, this blog is closed. please move to http://1453-eryne.blogspot.com/
shoutbox --> http://keehl.shoutmix.net

8.04.2007

You kissed me goodbye.
I didn’t say anything, but you told me there is something we have both known will be enough, so we don’t need each other even language. Right. Maybe you’re right.
Please say yes because I am always right to you.
You smiled disorderly, which was pretty shine somehow, it made me have to close my eyes until you left.

That is the last time I can hear you call and see the most radiant smile to myself. Ah-YES, you left and will never bake; yes, i see, and i didn’t need any other to tell me what you said. Yes.



The day is cloudy with the strong wind. I walk along this empty street as dark and dead, they made it looks like death or dream. The wind mop paving, and the gutter cries aloud by the street, I have never seen each other since I walked on the road which only I ever known, my shadow is the only one beside me.
I feel the world is sleeping and I don’t know why he become that after you want away, maybe you can tell me why; anything if you say will be the true to me as you ever said, so I wish you will come back and talk to me.
But also as you said, we have both known.


So I sill walk alone on the lonely street, till one day you come to find me, and say an “Ave” there for me.

Then I will be dead, as dead I well may be.



                    ──Breathless aria


I don't know why I wrote it for. I just want to try it.
I hope someone can tell me the mistakes of the writing after reading the article, I have known my English is very terrible.
The topic's source: 102° East

2 意見:

匿名 提到...

吶,佳愉兄還是寫了。(笑瞇瞇) 練習也好,對吧。


覺得您寫的很好哪,雖然沒什麼資格評判。(傻笑)

您英文不錯的,末段句型像回文呢。(點頭)

整體上是一種感覺的感覺。感覺我略知一二,但非當事者在下是無法全盤了解的。(淺笑)

至於您說希望有人可以幫您點出問題所在,恩...基本上在下並非專業人士,所以僅能提供目前規範錯誤使用的文法句型及單字拼字問題。不過我想那應該是童兄打太快出現的手誤吧。(微笑)



在此先聲明。在下,並沒有資格可以評改童兄之作。若有冒犯抑或是錯誤修正,歡迎毆飛在下。(鞠躬)


You kissed me goodbye.
I didn’t say anything, but you told me there is something we have both known will be enough, so we don’t need each other even language. Right. Maybe you’re right.
Please say yes because I am always right to you.
You smiled disorderly and how pretty shine with that (此為文法歸範中的錯誤句型。)(僅供參考: You smiled disorderly, which was pretty shine somehow) , it made me have to close my eyes until you left.

That is the last time I can hear you call and see the most radiant smile to myself. Ah-YES, you left and will never come bake (:back); yes, i see, and i didn’t need any other (+to) tell me as(介係詞規範:what) you said. Yes.



The day is cloudy with the strong wind. I walk along this empty street as dark and dead, they made it looks like death or dream. The wind mop paving, and the gutter cry(:cries) aloud by the street, I never see each other (:We have never seen each other) since I walk(ed) on the road (+which) only I ever known, my shadow is the only one beside me.
I feel the world is sleeping and I don’t know why he become that after you went away; maybe you can tell me why, anything if you say will be the true to me as you ever said, so I wish you will come back and talk to me.
But also like(:as) you said, we have both known.


So I sill walk alone (+on) the lonely street, till one day you come to find me, and say an “Ave” there for me.

Then I will dead(v.)(:be dead / die), as dead I well may be. (這種回文用法不知道可不可行,若通,那就太好了)(p.s.在下也很喜歡用回文結尾,但不確定文法上如何轉折)



                      ──Breathless aria


I don't know what is I wrote for(: don't know why I wrote it for). I just want to try it.
I hope someone can tell me the misstakes(:mistakes) of the writing after he reading(:he reading→reading / he read) the article, I have known my English is very terrible.
The topic's source: 102° East




(p.s. 省略連接詞的用法我不清楚,不過太模糊容易誤解。)




耶一起加油吧。(嘻嘻笑)

shenhai 提到...

我看到這篇回復的時候非常感動,恩,聽起來有點肉麻兮兮不過就像字面上的意義。

非常謝謝穎婕兄:)

目前除了最後一句回文我都改掉了,老實說我認為那十之八九是錯誤(因為完全是我亂掰的)但是基於很多原因我還是保留了。

真的真的超級感謝,老實說因為事前就知道恐怕是錯得很淒慘落魄,我還以為不會有人看就算看了也不會理我(傻笑)


關於內容也非常歡迎批評的,別說甚麼資格不資格,像我這種人就是需要別當面搧我一巴掌才會醒來,況且穎婕兄怎麼會沒有資格呢。
再說這篇文章簡直亂七八糟文不對題。


實際上,關於這東西,或許是因為我的身體都開始厭惡這種自我怠惰的性格了所以今天下午我就莫名其妙跑到電腦前了。(苦笑)


好吧那我們就一起默默地共勉之吧。
(何以用默默?)(因為我要擺在這裡裝低調啊)(毆飛)

張貼留言