sorry, this blog is closed. please move to http://1453-eryne.blogspot.com/
shoutbox --> http://keehl.shoutmix.net

1.12.2008

The sunshine crossed the lattice and downed into his cover, where he hid and cried, there wasn't really dark enough for him to feel safe so he couldn't stop dropping the waters on his bed. But they wouldn't come here and see him. Wouldn't be so fast at least.
It was afternoon, the other children should all out the door playing at the grass or sitting at the tree shade. He covered up his eyes, the noise out to the lattice sounded too far and far, he couldn't be sure that they were in the same world still. Everybody were in the sunshine only I am not; I face away from the sun, I'm in the shadow. He thought, wiping the tears again and again.
However, he got wrong. There weren't only he boy in the shadow, the other one just closed the bedroom door. Very slowly and lightly. But he didn't saw him at all.

We can start a new life. Just you and me.
We can go somewhere no one else know and no one else will find out us taking us bake here. I know the way which can take us away here and they won't notice that before we get to the place million miles far. We will disappear like we evaporate in the sun. They won't catch us.
I promise.

It was late summer, and the weather wasn't start to be cool and everything was bright and vitality, almost everything. He lifted a hand to block sunlight and narrowed eyes when he walked up on the stairs. He didn't like summer. It always made him thought about his dad. The shining and bright hair, the shining and bright and foolish smiles of the shining and bright and foolish and best Dad, his father, his only family. They went to the seashore near their old house hand in hand every summer in the past when he was a kid. Dad always told him summer is the best season and it also is their season because they both be born in summer. But Dad also gone in summer.
Thus, he couldn't like summer any more. It brought the world to him but took them away too.
Therefore, everything happened in summer wouldn't be the good luck for him. He thought.
The door of president's office was near enough for him to touched.
He knocked, and trembled slightly.

Stretch out your hands, follow me.

"Don't be strained, we don't think that was you, we just want to know the reason."
"......but it wasn't me, sir."
"Oh, no no no, don't be that scared, my boy. You can tell me the truth, we will all forgive you. Won't we?"
"Yes, I know, sir, but it really wasn't me, I can't give you any reason."
"Oh, maybe you don't get the point. Look, boy, Mr. Taheri won't mind your little mistake at all, nothing will be change, such a kind man Mr. Taheri is. Isn't he, eh?"
"......"
"Okay, don't worry, I got it, you don't want to let him know that, right? Maybe we can tell nothing to him, sure, we can. Now, you just give a reason to me. Was it about your school, eh? But Mr. Taheri is a millioniar, he can takes you to any school you want, and he will, I am sure. Maybe you didn't really know that. I know. It wasn't all your fault. I really understand......"
No, you don't. He shouted in mind and nearly crying. But he only could keep silent.
No one would got a good result they wanted in this meeting, he knew, and so did the other shadow-boy. Thus, he just waited, waited behind the office wall.

Please, please follow me. We can ran away from all.
Trust me.

He walked on the wooded path in the manor, this asylum might be the holding of landlord who had the rank in the past, whatever, they owned a pretty garden with the same-like wooded path. He walked, and saw some leaves' edge were getting faded. For goodness' sake, they are being dead, and summer may be died down, too. He thought, while the wind was blowing across the woods. He felt he sky was quite clear and sunshine was really genial.
Did it sign the summer is gone, did it sign everything is go away, and did it sign the bad luck will be end?
He asked in mind and narrowed eyes, under the sun.

"So, got the answer, eh?" the Shadow Boy went up to him from the hide of the trees when he went back. It looked like he had been waited for him there.
He nodded. "Maybe you're right. I cannot stay here any more."
"You, and me. We both can't stay here, no one should be held by them, especially we." said that boy.
"So, when will we go away, as you promised?"
"Now," said Shadow Boy, smiling. "as I promise."

Maybe it meant the autumn, the new start.
He thought, when they crossed the gate of the asylum, to the new life, with his new family.



100-48

New words cover the old idea, right?

1 意見:

匿名 提到...

"New words cover the old idea", but the story is good. Writing it many times by many different ways is great, I think.

張貼留言